Through our network of strategists and consultants in Asia and the United States, we offer hands-on support in a broad variety of services that are relevant when expanding abroad.
JAPAN & ASIA MARKET ASSESSMENT AND STRATEGIC MARKET RESEARCH
We can review your existing markets to see where you are able to drive increased customer penetration. Market assessment programs can help you look further afield and sell your existing products into new markets or find new products to offer your existing customers. Furthest away from your current business is the launch of a new product into a new market, and this is where Epiport can identify and clarify new opportunities.
- Market Size and Segmentation
- Understanding Customer Attitudes
- Analyzing Technology and Competition
- Growth Strategy
- Primary Research (Industry Trade Interviews and/or Consumer Focus Group Panels)
JAPAN & ASIA MARKET ENTRY STRATEGY
Epiport provides market entry services to help new entrant companies successfully establish and develop a presence in foreign markets. We partner with some of the world's leading organizations to bring a worldwide network of resources to help with your global expansion. With a team of professionals across three continents, we are positioned to help you gain and sustain a competitive position in your target market.
- Market Research & Feasibility Analysis
- Entry Strategy and Planning
- Branch Office/Subsidiary Set Up
- Marketing & Promotion
- Market Entry, Sales and Distribution Strategy Development
- Localized Sales and Marketing Programs
JAPAN & ASIA DIGITAL MARKETING
Using the power of digital marketing, Epiport offers a variety of services tailored specifically to the complex Japanese, Chinese and Asian markets. We work with companies introducing their products and services to Japan and the Asian market. Epiport provides campaign planning as well as executing localized marketing campaigns for our clients to achieve growth and thrive in Asia.
- Digital Competitive Analysis and Marketing Strategy Roadmap
- Product and Pricing Strategy
- Paid (PPC), Organic, Social, Affiliate and Sponsored Media Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Localized User Experience Strategy and Conversion Optimization
- Strategic Partnerships
STRATEGIC PARTNER SEARCH & SELECTION
In many cases market entry into Asia, particularly China and Japan require a strong local partner. We help our clients find the right partner. Through our own present network or through long lists and short lists, we select the right partner and negotiate cooperation agreements. In addition, Epiport can help you with the due diligence on the partner and advice and advise you on the strengths and weaknesses and precautionary measures to ensure successful partnerships.
- Partner / Investor Search
- Negotiation and Partnership Agreements
- Due Diligence
- Representation Services
JAPAN & ASIA B2B LEAD GENERATION & OUTSOURCED ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Lead Prospecting - Opportunities and Warm Leads
- Marketing Automation and CRM Integration
- Inbound Marketing and Demand Generation
- PR & Media Exposure
- Outbound Sales and Account Management Services using Local Account Manager
We offer deep expertise across all back-office functions including finance, human resources, procurement, and information technology to provide transitional support to businesses entering Asia, and to Asian businesses expanding abroad to North America, Europe and Latin America.
- Operational Excellence
- Organizational Design
- Customer Service
- Change Management
- People Management (HR)
We help international executives to be more effective in an intercultural business setting. Intercultural coaching is an important way to build cultural competence to ensure that a business, organization and/or individual can be effective and successful worldwide. Our Consultants are all qualified to deliver a high standard of consulting that focuses on creating cultural competence and increasing the effectiveness of organizations around the world.
- Country Specific Solutions - Japan, China, Greater China and Southeast Asian markets
- International Personnel Management
- Diversity Management
- Change Management